Businesses I Liked On FB

I chose a variety of local businesses that revolve around animal ownership and keeping one's pet healthy. All the businesses are local, which is important because it means the majority of the target audience I would reach by networking with these other businesses would fall all within my service area. I also know the people who like these other pages would likely have animals themselves and would possibly need my services. Lastly, if I share publications from these other pages it'd show I'm active within my own community (since their all local), which many people find as an attractive trait in a business. Below is a list of the businesses I liked:

SD Humane Society

Pupologie

The Total Dog

KaHoots

VCA Mission Animal Hospital

PawCommons

Dexter's Deli

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Template 1

Reviewing 4 companies websites

Blogs I commented on (09/09/19)